Calumet Public School District 132 offers many opportunities for all students to become involved in extracurricular programs. Involvement in extracurricular activities motivates students to practice positive behavior and increases their desire to learn.
As always, the safety of our students and staff is a top priority. Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, we have made the following adjustments to our Before-and After-School Programs.
We have not offered clubs in the classroom due to social distance limitations.
We will reevaluate the way in which we conduct all Before-and-After school programs at the end of the school year, based on the level of safety for students and staff.
Below you will find a list of programs offered during the 2021-2022 school year:
- Advanced Band - Calumet
- Beginning Band - Burr Oak
- Boys Basketball 6th & 7th-grade - Calumet
- Boys Basketball 8th-grade - Calumet
- Boys Cross Country 6th - 8th-grade - Calumet
- Books to Baseball K & 1st grade - Burr Oak Academy
- Books to baseball 2nd & 3rd grade - Burr Oak
- Cheerleading / Pom Poms - Calumet
- Early Childhood Jump Start Tutoring - Burr Oak Academy (K & 1st grade)
- Girls Basketball 6th & 7th-grade– Calumet
- Girls Basketball 8th-grade - Calumet
- Girls Cross Country 6th - 8th –grade - Calumet
- Junior Chorus - Burr Oak
- Math Tutoring - Calumet
- SMART Tutoring - All Schools
- Soccer 6th – 8th-grade Coed - Calumet
- Strength & Conditioning - Calumet
- Student Leadership Council - Burr Oak
- Girls Volleyball 6th & 7th grade - Calumet
- Girls Volleyball 8th grade - Calumet
- After-School Nutrition Program - All Schools
For additional information, please contact Mr. Edwards, Programs Manager at 708-824-3090 Ext. 4266 or email firstname.lastname@example.org