• Welcome to Calumet Public School District 132 

    Online Registration 

    Frequently Asked Questions




    When is the First Day of school?

    August 22, 2022, starting at 8:10 am.-2:30 pm. K-8th grade


    How old does my child need to be to attend Kindergarten?

    Kindergartners starting in the 2022-2023 school year must be 5 years old by September 1st, 2022 to attend Kindergarten.

    I just moved into School District 132. How do I register my child for the 2022-2023 school year?

    Click here ->You should be redirected to Registration Information-> New Student Online Registration->

    Read the checklist and have the required documents ready to upload by having pictures of each one saved to your computer or mobile device. Then proceed to "Let's Get Started!" You will be redirected to Skyward Document Uploads to begin the process. 

    I filled out and uploaded the required documents on the registration form for my child. Now what?

    When you have finished entering your information, click “Submit.” This will send all of the information/document uploads you’ve entered to the appropriate departments. (If you cannot click on the submit button, it is likely a required field has been left blank.) Please review the registration and complete all required fields that are indicated with a red asterisk. Once you submit, you will be redirected to the Skyward Registration Application, which allows you to enter your student's profile, family, emergency contact, and medical information. Please make sure you submit 1 upload and Skyward application only per student.


    What if I have multiple children? Do I need to fill out an application for each child?

    Yes. You will need to provide information that is specific for each child. After you complete the registration for one student, you can start a second student application. However, select others on the upload page. Type in the name of the student you completed for the first upload. We will connect those documents to multiple children. The exception would be a child whose application requires a birth certificate.